I would like to start by wishing anyone and everyone who reads this blog a VERY Merry Christmas and a happy, healthy, safe new year!
That being said, I would like to reveal my 2010 New Years Resolutions... ready for this?
1. Make a major effort not to dwell on people/things I cannot change. I am the only one who can make ME happy.
2. Do my best to let the people who are important to me in life know how much I appreciate them.
3. Have a more positive attitude/outlook on life. I have felt somewhat “jaded” this year. I find that it’s making me bitter and have less faith in people. I want to change that.
4. Run the San Francisco Half Marathon in JULY! Possibly run the Nike Half Marathon OR FULL MARATHON (if I can take it that far) in October! I’m just shooting for the half’s tho! I need to feel a sense of accomplishment and I think this is the perfect way.
5. Turn 30! I’ve got that one in the bag =) April’s coming quick! My fingers are crossed for my tropical vacay birthday present! Please pray! =)
6. Talk the Craig into knocking me up! Yes… you read that right.
That's all for now! I am patiently waiting to spend Christmas Eve... which is TOMORROW... with our families and maybe some friends! Only my favorite night of the year!
Next week it's off to Pismo Beach to ring in the new year and break in our Rzr the right way... in the sand. We are going to party at the beach w/ the best of friends! =)
I just realized I haven't posted here since our anniversary! It's been WAY too long!
We have definitely been keeping busy... especially with CHRISTMAS right around the corner! Haven't quite gotten ALL of the shopping done but we are almost there! I should say I am almost there! LOL Craig's not much of a shopper. I will pick up his slack!!!!
We attempted a little photo shoot w/ the "kids" last night... LOL here's the outcome.
Miss Daisy had just come in from outside. That would be rain on her pretty little face.
They are horrible at sitting still for pictures! This was a miracle... LOL
Our tree looks so bare... we need more presents! =)
That's all for now! I will try to be better about posting anything interesting that's going on!!!