Monday, December 14, 2009

Well hello =)

Well hello there!

I just realized I haven't posted here since our anniversary! It's been WAY too long!

We have definitely been keeping busy... especially with CHRISTMAS right around the corner! Haven't quite gotten ALL of the shopping done but we are almost there! I should say I am almost there! LOL Craig's not much of a shopper. I will pick up his slack!!!!

We attempted a little photo shoot w/ the "kids" last night... LOL here's the outcome.



Miss Daisy had just come in from outside. That would be rain on her pretty little face.


They are horrible at sitting still for pictures! This was a miracle... LOL

Our tree looks so bare... we need more presents! =)

That's all for now! I will try to be better about posting anything interesting that's going on!!!


No comments: