Wednesday, February 3, 2010

As Promised...

Ok, ok… I am back and ready to let you in on our 2009. It was nothing short of AMAZING! We had a great year and I can only hope 2010 will be just as good if not BETTER =)


Enjoy the show…

JANUARY

What a way to ring in the new year - New Years 2009!

FEBRUARY

Celebrating Valentines Day...

With friends...


MARCH
Foster turned 3!

I went wine tasting w/ my girls... in style =)


And a special glass =)

APRIL

Jennifer's baby shower


My birthday!


Again w/ the glass...

Easter @ Sand Mountain





MAY




Megan turned 7!


AUSTIN ARRIVED - May 31, 2009


JUNE

Went camping in Ft. Bragg for Craig's dad's birthday!





JULY

4th of July = My mom's birthday!

My aunt's bday is July 6... we celebrated that too!



AUGUST


Kim and JT came to visit and brought...

Jenna and Jake

We took a road trip to Idaho!



We went to Yellowstone National Park in Wyoming!

Craig & Old Faithful

Bison!

PARTAY...


SEPTEMBER

Pismo - Labor Day Weekend

Lots of Patron flowing =)

OCTOBER

Halloween at Sand Mountain



Craig's costume...


NOVEMBER

Craig turns 32!
What a nice "gift" =)

I might also add that Craig and I celebrated our 3rd wedding anniversary November 18th! Time flies =)

DECEMBER


We had a MERRY CHRISTMAS and headed back to Pismo to ring in the new year... right where we started!



No comments: