Monday, May 9, 2011

My First Mother's Day

Could not have been ANY better.

Our day started off EARLY =) as usual. Hailey is an early riser, like her mama! Craig got up with her so I could shower and get myself ready. Our first "celebration" was breakfast... just the 3 of us. It was so good... and all mommies were given a complimentary mimosa! Nothing better than a free mimosa w/ breakfast!

We had a few errands to run and then we made it home and hung out for a little while.

Later we headed up to Craig's parents' house for an early-ish dinner!

We had so much fun. Craigs parents were there, obviously! My mom and brother came and Jennifer, Matt, Austin and Kaitlyn too! (DUH!)



I got a few really cute pictures, but I am bummed... I totally spaced on getting one of all the moms together!






1 comment:

Julie said...

HAPPY 1ST MOTHER'S DAY JAMIE! You got some great pictures of Hailey, I don't know what one is my favorite :) I love-love the one of the 3 kids, oh how I miss them!