Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Happy 8 Months Hailey!

Our baby is 8 months old!

Hailey turned 8 months last week, I can hardly believe it. I know I say it everytime another month goes by, but seriously, time has NEVER gone so fast!



Hailey has two bottom teeth and is currently working on two up top. She's doing amazing. I rarely have to give her anything for the pain... She's a tough girl.

She's been sleeping through the night for months (thank goodness!!!), She rolls over from front to back. We are still working on back to front, but she HATES being on her tummy. She can pick up food and feed herself, she's talking up a storm... mostly dada, dad, baba and some other babble I can't really make out but she knows exactly what she's saying and that's all that matters, right? She's been sitting up by herself for a couple months now and is just starting to lunge forward for toys and things so I am wondering if crawling is on the horizon or if she will just be the kind of kid I hear about just pulling themselves up on furniture and walking from there.

I can't believe how much a baby changes in 8 months. Hailey is definitely her own little person. We love that kid more and more every day!

No comments: