Friday, January 27, 2012

New Years Eve!

Ok, so NYE was a few weeks ago... Are you surprised that I am just getting around to blogging about it? Better late than never is my new motto =)

New Years Eve was spent at my aunts house this year! Normally we are camping with friends, so it's been a VERY long time since we have spent NYE with my family.

We had a BLAST! The kids partied together, we ate and drank, stayed up til midnight, laughed so much, had hangovers the next day! Good times all around!

Foster's New Year's attire

Trying to snag my girl real quick for a picture, she's too busy for mommy already!

Beautiful Megan

There were headstands!

Hailey playing w/ her cousin!

Foster was SO excited!

Doing "laps"

Bummed that this is a horrible pic of me, but Craig looks good and its the only pic of the two of us from that night!


Is that a big gulp? Jeeze. Thanks Craig!

Party animal!

We rung in the new year at midnight and were in bed by about 1230, at the latest! LOL We can't party like we used to, but we still partied!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Awww looks like you guys had a great night, how fun. Rylie has those same jammies (the pink ones with the snowflakes).