Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Our 4th of July!

Ok SO I am finally getting around to posting about our 4th of July weekend! Sorry I have been swamped and hadn't uploaded the pics yet!


First things first I have to congratulate Craig on passing his test and getting licensed to start his own constructions business!!!! I am so proud of him. I knew he could do it with no problem. Now if we could only think of a NAME =)

Now on to the 4th!

Craig finally got a weekend off and we ended up going to the lake and relaxing on the Friday before the 4th. My aunt, her husband and the kids came too. We had a great time, came home and napped for a couple hours and headed out for a "romantic" dinner… PIZZA and salad! =) After dinner we were invited over to a friends house to have a couple cocktails and celebrate a birthday. We hungout for a bit but both of us were still exhausted (I am sure Craig more than me) so we headed home after a couple hours.

Saturday we slept in a little and then got up and ready and off to my aunt's house for the annual 4th of July bash and my mom's birthday celebration. Unfortunately, my mom wasn't feeling so good and had to leave early! Poor thing... how crappy to be sick on your birthday!

The party was a little smaller this year than usual but no less fun that's for sure! We ate, drank and partied a ton. I got some pics… check em out!

Brett and Tiffany
Craig and I... Foster REALLY wanted to be in this one that's why half of me is cut out!
Foster relaxing!
Foster and Tiffany... so cute!
Me and Foster... This was his pose for the day! LOL Mouth wide open!
Me and Tiffany
Me and Bree
Me and my mom... the "brithday girl"!
My festive Jell-o shooters!
Spenser horsing around! LOL They shot him w/ a homemade... well I don't even know what it was to be honest!

Sunday Craig and I were both a little "slow". We didn't crawl out of bed until NOON! I made us a yummy breakfast… or LUNCH… pancakes, bacon and eggs. Totally hit the spot after a night of partying!

So that was our weekend… in a nutshell!

Now we are getting ready to start preparing for our vacation! We are going to Idaho to St Anothony's Sand Dunes later this month. It's totally sneaking up on us. So much to do before then.

No comments: