Monday, June 29, 2009

Time flies when you're having fun!

The saying is true… This weekend will be 10 years that Craig and I have been together. I seriously cannot believe it! Where has the time gone?


Craig and I met on the 4th of July in 1998. We didn’t actually get together until the next year… 4th of July 1999 and have been inseparable ever since.

We have been through a lot over the last 10 years, but nothing makes me happier than being with the man I love everyday! I feel so lucky to have found such a great guy to spend the rest of my days with.

We have always been and will always be there for each other through thick and thin… No matter what! Sounds CHEESY but it’s true!

I know that it’s not our “real” anniversary (we were married in November 2006), but I feel 10 years deserves some recognition.

HAPPY 10 YEARS TO US! MANY MORE TO COME =)

No comments: