Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Dreams really do come true!

Once again I am totally neglecting this blog! I am a horrible blogger! LOL… as you may know I spend most of my "time" here!


We have been super busy lately but not really much to blog about… the usual fun stuff like hanging out w/ friends, bbq-ing while we can since summer is coming to an end… SOME organizing in the house… stuff like that.

The most exciting thing that has happened for me lately is… drum roll please…

CRAIG IS FINALLY BUILDING ME AN ENTERTAINMENT CENTER!

You are not seeing things… I actually typed that he IS building something FOR ME! YAY! You don't know how freaking ecstatic I am about this! I have been begging for YEARS… literally YEARS for this and its finally happening! Dreams really do come true! LOL

It's not done yet but here are some pictures of the progress! Keep in mind that we will be adding "feet" and a dark mocha stain. It's going to be GORGEOUS!



You can see some of the detail in this pic


The brains behind the operation


He "let" me sand. I literally only sanded that small piece. After he had already sanded it! LOL


Almost done... Stay tuned!



No comments: