Wednesday, July 7, 2010

4th of July 2010 and a Special Anniversary!

As you may know (unless you are living under a rock) this past weekend we, as a country, celebrated the 4th of July!

I absolutely L O V E the 4th of July! Good friends, good food, tons of fun... what more could you as for?

We did the usual "block party" at my aunts house. This year there seemed to be so many more people. There were TONS of fireworks!

We celebrated my mom and my aunt's birthdays!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM AND KIM!!!!

We were lucky enough to have some family come in from out of town. My uncle Joe, his wife Nadia and their two kids were in town from Arizona! We don't get to see them nearly as much as we would like. It was nice to have them here for a few days =)))


Nadia and I

Joe and Joseph Jr.

Megan and Jordan

Joe and Nadia
 
 
The Long Family

The kiddos!
I feel so bad, I didn't get one picture of Jordan! I am waiting on Nadia to get me some of her pics from the 4th.

I also have to mention that Craig and I met on the 4th of July in 1998. We finally got together on the 4th (first "date" on the 5th) of July in 1999, SO we celebrated 11 years together over the long weekend! We didn't really do much to "celebrate", but I think 11 years deserved some recognition =)

The happy couple and Mommy and Daddy to be!

I feel so lucky to have found such a wonderful guy to spend my life with!
I can't wait to have his baby and be one little happy family! =)

That's enough mush for one day!


No comments: