Saturday, November 13, 2010

My baby is 2 weeks old!

Two weeks and a few days to be exact! I'm finding it a little harder to find time to blog these days! I have a good excuse... I PROMISE =)


Sorry... the pic is a tiny bit blurry, but still pretty cute if you ask me!

Time seems to be flying by just like it was when I was pregnant! I wish it would slow down a little. My little girl is going to grow up SO fast! I am enjoying every minute with her... trying not to think about how long I have left before I have to go back to work =( If anyone figures out where I can find a "money tree" to plant in my backyard, please let me know!

We took Hailey to the doctor and checked her height and weight and she is measuring in the 100th percentile for height (Shocker! LOL... not! Daddy is 6'6") and right in the middle on her weight. Sounds good to me! Everthing else was just fine... she's eating like a little piggy and sleeping good MOST of the time. I guess a little sleep deprivation for mommy and daddy comes with the territory, right?

That's all I've got for now!

No comments: