Thursday, January 6, 2011

Goodbye 2010, HELLO 2011

2010 was an amazing year for us! It started off with a bang! If you read my blog previously, you might remember I set some resolutions last year. You can check them out here. Take special notice to #6! =)

We found out I was pregnant with our baby girl Hailey in Febuary (officially) and I announced it HERE in March. From the day we were blessed with the good news the weeks just FLEW by!

To be honest, the entire year is a blur. It seriously went by too fast but I am so happy it did because October 26, 2010 we were given the best gift EVER...


Hailey is by far the best thing to ever have happened to me! We are so happy to have her.

I have a feeling 2011 is going to be a great year. So far so good. I can't wait to watch our little girl grow!

I also can't wait to get back into the swing of things. Although I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to be a stay at home mommy, that's just not possible for me. I'm not looking forward to leaving my girl and going back to work in LESS than two weeks (booooooo!) but I am looking forward to getting back into some sort of a routine. As much as I love hanging around with in my jammies and taking care of Hailey, I miss my daily work outs and interaction with grown ups... a little! LOL

Aside from that, I would really like to set some goals for myself. I am happy to report that I am about a pound over my pre-pregnancy weight. I'm happy with that but would really like to tone things up. Having a baby changes your body. Even though I am almost back to my original weight, I still feel like I have some work to do. So... I won't set a "weight loss" resolution. I will, however, resolute (is that even a word???) to eat healthy, tone up and maintain a healthy lifestyle.

Another one of my resolutions last year was to run a half marathon... or two. This year I am not so ambitious. I would like to attempt ONE half marathon! I have been out of commission for a little while and I think ONE half marathon is more than enough. This will give me a goal to work towards and it's a huge accomplishment.

The other resolutions from last year are ongoing.

That's all I've got for now! WOW... I posted two days in a row!


No comments: