Friday, June 24, 2011

Hailey's first swim!

I am FINALLY sneaking in a blog post! Shhhhhhh, don't tell anyone!

I have been waiting to blog about Hailey's first swim!

We went to our friend Tiffany's house last weekend for a little "pool party". I wasn't sure if Hailey would love or hate the water. She loves her baths, so I figured she would love the pool.

We got there and I lathered her up with sunscreen. She got a little fussy, so I sat at the edge of the pool and put her feet in. She seemed to like it, but she got a little fussy just standing there.

Mommy got her a cute little floatie and put her in that. SHE.LOVED.IT! She was kicking her little feet all over the place, laughing and having a great time! I was so happy!

You know I got a few cute pics...







Overall, Hailey's first swim was a success!

1 comment:

Julie said...

What great pictures! Glad she liked the water :)