Sunday, June 22, 2008

Busy Weekend!

Wow! We had a busy weekend!
Craig and I laid low Friday night and made dinner together. It was delicious! After that I headed out for a drink with my friend Jamie at La Salsa! Cocktails by the "lake"! =) Everyone who knows Ellis Lake knows why I put the word "lake" in quotations! Anyway... it was nice to get a chance to hang out with Jamie... we don't hang out as much as we would like but we decided we are gonna to work on that!
Saturday morning I got up early and headed to Tiffany's bridal shower brunch! The shower could not have turned out any better (well...maybe if it was a under 100 degrees!) We had such a good time! Tiffany has some wonderful family and friends! I am so happy for her! By the end of the shower me, Tiff and Gaby were all so hot we decided to go for a quick dip in the pool... in our dresses!!! Good times =) A day we will never forget. Tiff... I hope you had as good of a time as I did! Can't wait for Round 2 *** BACHELORETTE PARTY IN TAHOE*** Stay tuned!!!!
After Tiffany's shower Craig and I headed up to Craig's parents' house to celebrate Craig's dad's birthday. Good food, good friends and family =) Always a great time. Happy 29th Birthday EDDIE!
Sunday Craig and I took the kids (Roxy and Daisy) swimming at Lake Francis. They had so much fun! We came home and gave them a MUCH needed bath. Then they passed out! Ahhhh now it's our turn to relax the rest of the night!!!

Pics from the weekend!

Me, Tiffany and Gaby

The Bride and I

Tiffany's lovely bridal shower bow hat!

Group photo!

Taking the "PLUNGE"

Last one =) We were cooling off!

The "kids"

No comments: