Monday, June 30, 2008

Our Weekend... in a nutshell!

Craig and I had another REALLY busy weekend. We had a ton of fun tho! Started off with Fiesta Friday! We made tacos together and they turned out SO GOOD! Sorry no pics of that! =) Spenser came over and hung out later and had some leftovers! Saturday morning we got up and did some running around and then headed out to our friend Cheri's surprise 40th birthday at Van and JoAnn's house. We had a great time and I think Cheri had a great 40th! She got some "interesting" gifts!!! Some of us went "swimming" later on. Well it was more like some of us got thrown in the pool in our clothes! Either way it was a good time. Sunday Craig and I headed up to North Lake Tahoe for our friends Justin and Shelby's wedding. The wedding turned out so nice and they both looked gorgeous and so happy! We love Lake Tahoe and it was so nice to get out of town.

We went on a magic penis ride!

Craig and I in Tahoe

Nicole and I... yes... in Tahoe

The Happy Couple

My $9.75 glass of wine... BUT it was GOOD!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YAY! How fun! I'll be up at Tahoe next weekend! Looks like you had a fabulous time!