Monday, June 16, 2008

Father's Day 2008

Craig and I had a nice long weekend. We celebrated Father's Day both days. Saturday we started off by heading to Megan's cheerleading car wash. They did a great job washing my little Corolla! After that Craig and I headed up "the hill" to Jennifer and Matt's for a Father's Day BBQ. We hung out by the pool and swam a little. It was nice to see the family and we got to relax! Sunday Spenser and I went to lunch with our dad and little sister Cameron. It was SO nice seeing both of them. I miss my little sister. I don't see her as much as I would like.
OOPS!!! I am bummed... I didn't get one pic of the father in law! SORRY "BIG ED"! I will get ya next weekend! =)

Now it's time for me to get ready for next Saturday! I am helping plan my friend Tiffany's bridal shower and finally it will all come together. I am so excited! I can't wait to celebrate with her! I am sure I will have lots of pics to post! I am so honored she chose me to be her Matron of Honor! I will do everything I can to make her day special and take some of the stress of planning a wedding off of her!!! I am here for ya Tiff!!!!

Megan washin' my car!
Tyler, Megan and Bree

Me and My dad
The whole family

No comments: