Monday, July 14, 2008

Married 7/12/2008!

This weekend a friend of mine from work got married! We never thought it would happen but they did it! I loved it... were so in love it was so cute to see! Congrats! You guys make a great couple!
Karen and I
Karen's daughter Isabelle and I
Me and all the ladies from my office
Last but not least... the happy couple! Karen and Shane!
There was another wedding this weekend that Craig and I (unfortunately) weren't able to make it to. (So sorry we couldn't make it... between my lack of vacation time and FUEL it was impossible!) Our cousin Jared married his long time sweetheart Jen! Congratulations you two! We are so happy for you and we wish we could have been there to share your happy day. We hope to see you soon! Have fun on your honeymoon! Welcome to the family Jen!

No comments: