Monday, July 21, 2008

Weekend with Family!

This past weekend Craig and I got to spend some time with some family we don't get to see very often!
My cousin's Joseph and Jordan were here from Arizona. We bbq'd at my Aunt Kim's house Friday night. It was so nice to see them. The kids grow up SO FAST!
Saturday we headed up to Craig's parents' house and his cousin's Kim and JT were here from So Cal. We haven't seen them since... I think it was our wedding reception in April of last year! It was SO nice to visit with them and their adorable kids! We drank and partied the night away! Good times.
Kim and Jake... having their "bottles"
Craig and I being dorks!
Me and my Fave Sister in Law
Kaitlyn and Jenna - Cousins!
Kim and JT
JT having his "Peanut Cocktail"
Kim and JT... I don't really know haha

No comments: