Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Another busy weekend... DOWN

I am sure this is just the beginning of the busy summer.


Craig and I had a great weekend! I don't have any pics because my Blogger was having issues posting pics so I didn’t take many. SORRY!


I have been trying to convince Craig to do some HOME IMPROVEMENTS. He is always busy fixing up everyone elses homes and ours tends to get neglected. YES he gets paid to do other people's stuff but I keep reminding him it would be nice to do some stuff in our own house to SHOW OFF his talents =) Anyway… I have most recently been trying to talk him into fixing up our backyard. He seems to think we wouldn't enjoy it because we back up to a highway. I beg to differ! We have a nice sized backyard and if we planted a few trees along the fence it really wouldn't be too bad. Friday night we bbq'd dinner and while Craig was bbq-ing I poured a glass of wine and brought a chair from the house outside and set it up on our TINY wooden "patio" LOL The weather was PERFECT and our backyard TOTALLY shady. Craig walked by and laughed like I was crazy. Roxy laid next to me (she did roll down the 3 steps to the grass once! LOL) and Daisy explored the backyard. Craig came out and sat on the steps and call me crazy but I think he actuallly enjoyed it… a little. We listened to reggae music and relaxed. It was nice.

Here is a pic I took with my phone...



As you can see... the "deck" needs a little fixing up! LOL


Saturday I had a ton to do before Mother's Day brunch at our house. Craig planned on going to our friends' Landon and Deidra's house to help Landon with his quad and wanted me to come with. I told him I had a ton of stuff I needed to get done and didn't think I would have time but I really wanted to go hang out w/ my girl Deidra. Craig offered to vacuum/sweep/mop which was a HUGE help. I grocery shopped early and brought home Starbucks to motivate him!


We spent the day with Landon and Deidra. The boys fixed the quad and the girls went shopping and out for pedicures. Ahhh the life.


We got home and Craig went to a boys get together at a friends house and I got ready and went to dinner @ Chili's with Tiffany. Craig called as we were leaving and said we should come by the "boys night" cause there were a few of our girlfriends who had shown up. So we did. It was so nice seeing a lot of people we don’t see often!


Ahhh finally Sunday arrived. It was a busy one but well worth it!


We started off with brunch at our house with my family. Breakfast casserole, fruit salad and mimosas. I NEVER let my mom or aunts glasses go empty! They were bottomless that day!

I got some cute pictures of Foster pretending to be a dog by going in and out of the doggy doors AND drinking out of the "lick it" LOL I will have to post those later!


A couple hours after brunch we went to Craig's sister's house to celebrate with his family! We bbq'd tri tip, drank beer and visited. It was really nice.


Craig's sister is so cute! She is preggers and about to have that baby any day. She is ALL belly and looks adorable! I can't wait to meet our new nephew!!!!!


That's all folks!

No comments: