Monday, March 16, 2009

Crazy, busy, SHORT weekend!

Weekends just don't last as long as they should!

This weekend was a busy one... Craig and I hungout Friday night and made YUMMY grilled cheese sandwiches.

Saturday poor Craig had to work and I went shopping with PATTY to get all of the goodies for PIZZA MAKING PARTY that night. After the grocery store we were starving so we did a little HAPPY HOUR at Red Robin. We had lunch and a cocktail and headed home.

Pizza party was a blast! It was such a good idea for the kids t make their own pizzas. They had so much fun! Here are some pics of our night! (See Patty... I told you I would blog about it! LOL)

Mine and Craig's FAVE pizza!
Slow down on the beers Craig! LOL
Sunday I went with my friend JAMIE to her tattoo appointment. She finally got started on one (yes just the first one) of her 3/4 SLEEVES! I am so jealous! GO JAMIE! Here is a pic...
The tattoo isn't even almost doen and it already looks AWESOME! She has about 3 more sittings scheduled out to finish it. THEN she is going to start on the other arm! Totally gave me the "itch". I *NEED* ONE! =)
Last night we just hung out, relaxed and watched some TV! I don't think either one of us were READY to work today! LOL

1 comment:

Jenny said...

OMG girl you DO favor Katherine Heigl! We should start a look-alike Grey's Tour. You and me. HAH!