Monday, June 29, 2009

Another great weekend came to an end!

These weekends just seem to be flying by anymore. We had a good one tho! Friday night we had dinner at Craig’s parents’ house. They wanted to have an “Abalone Feed”. That it was! Tons of abalone, corn, broc salad, etc… There was a lot of food! It was nice relaxing with the fam. Craig’s grandparents were still in town so we got to spend a little more time with them before they hit the road back home.


We also got to take some family pics… check ‘em out!
Austin and GG
Me and Jennifer
The whole family!
The Johnson Generation pic
The Larsen Generation pic

Saturday Craig worked… as usual! I got to meet up with my girl Deidra and have lunch at On the Boarder. I had never been there. I am happy with anywhere that serves CHIPS AND SALSA! I ordered the fish tacos and OMG they were so good. I opted for the grilled version but I can imagine how good the beer batter fried ones are!

Sunday Craig had to work some more (such a hard working man!) so I laid out in the backyard for a bit and Spenser (my brother) called to see if I wanted to see The Hangover. I figured it had to be as funny as everyone says since it was his 3rd time seeing it! Spenser and I have pretty similar taste in movies and a similar sense of humor, so I knew I had to see the movie. I am glad I did… it was freakin’ hilarious! If you haven’t seen it… you need to =)

I came home after the movie and continued my laying out. I got some color and a little tipsy… Don’t judge… it SO was hot and BORING out there by myself! The temp reached about 112!!! No wonder I was so “thirsty” =)~

This week I will be getting ready for the 4th of July (my favorite holiday and our 10 year anniversary!!!) by making a veggie tray, JELL-O SHOOTERS and maybe some guacamole. We will be spending the day at my aunts house with her family and the entire neighborhood! BLOCK PARTY BABY!

I have Bunko Wednesday night and Craig will probably be… yep you guessed it… working!

This week is going to fly by and hopefully we will be going swimming on Friday and Craig can actually RELAX a little. YAY for the 3 day holiday weekend!!!!!

No comments: