Thursday, June 11, 2009

Not much going on!

Sorry posting has been slow on this blog! We haven't really had much going on… which I am loving! Since the birth of our new nephew, Austin,  nothing else has happened.


As far as I know Austin is doing great… adjusting to home life as well as Mommy and the rest of the family! I haven't seen him in a week or two. How sad! Luckily I will get to see him next weekend for sure. I can't wait to hold the little guy!

We are going to be heading to Fort Bragg with Craig's parents, grandparents, Craig's sister and her family and her in-laws as well. We will be celebrating Eddie's (Craig's dad) birthday and Father's day. Should be a good time. I am pretty excited to get out of town. I am sure our summer will start filling up shortly so I will be enjoying the downtime as much as I can until then!

Craig has been busy working which is great for the wallet but I feel like I haven't seen him as much. That's fine.. I still get to see him every night but he has been working 7 days a week! No biggie… it could be worse. I could have to go days without seeing him. I am a happy girl!

That's all for now! If anything new and exciting goes down… I will let you know! =)

No comments: