Wednesday, December 1, 2010

It's "that time of year" again!!!! And a special offer from Shutterfly!

What I mean by "that time of year" is that it's time for Christmas cards!!!!

Again, I am a huge slacker on the blog and I am embarassed to say I have been slacking on getting my birth announcements out and show off my HAILEY!

I decided that I am going to combine my birth announcements and Christmas cards this year and what better way to do that than through SHUTTERFLY!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE pictures and I love that Shutterfly has so many Christmas photo cards to choose from. I need to get busy on the picture taking for the cards but here are a few of my favorite cards...


Wishes Whirl Christmas


Cornflower Blue Snowflake 



Warmest Wishes Holiday

I love sending and recieving photo cards. They are so personal! I love to see how people, families and children are growing. Sadly, we can't always see the ones we love as often as we would like. These cards are a perfect way to show off your family or something amazing you got to do over the past year.

Shutterfly is doing an awesome promotion right now! If you are a blogger, you can get 50 (YES 50) photo cards FREE! Just visit this site to sign up. You will recieve an email with instructions on how to recieve your 50 FREE photo cards. What are you waiting for????

My photo card (which ever I choose) will defintely include at least one picture of this little angel!



What will your Christmas cards look like?

No comments: