Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Broken Hearted...

I am usually a pretty upbeat, happy person. I don't normally blog about anything sad. This week has been kinda rough for me in regards to my dad. I don't wait to air my "dirty laundy" but I feel like I just need to vent a bit!
I am so disappointed and completely disgusted that my own father of all my 28 years on this earth has competely abandoned me and my brother for someone who doesn't love or care about him the way we do. I have always had such a close bond with my dad and never thought things would come to this. I just have to say I am completely heartbroken feeling like I will never get my dad back! Sorry to put this out there but it's weighing on me pretty heavy lately and I just had to get some of it out... It would take me hours to explain everything that woman has done to me and my family to make me hate her. I have no love or respect for her. I just wish I could have my dad back.

No comments: