Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Labor Day Weekend 2008 - Collins Lake

WOW this has been a busy week for me so far. In order to save my mental health for the day I decided to post a blog about my weekend since I haven't had a chance yet!
Labor Day weekend came and went as fast as I can blink! We went up to Collins Lake with friends and family and had a GREAT time. Lots of food and drinks and flour (you'll see). We lounged around for a few days and were camped right next to the water. The terrain was a little rocky for my taste but it didn't stop us from having a great time! We even heard some interesting "mating calls" while we were there, but that's another story! HA HA!
Here are some pics!
Nana & I
Craig & I
Our signature poses... LOL
Jay's RENO 911 pose!
Shelbie and her boyfriend Tyler
Jay fell asleep and out came the flour (again)
He tried to get me so I dumped the flour... then he rolled me in it!
See....
But we are still friends LOL!
Kaitlyn & Rylee havin' micky mouse pancakes
Camp Cook (best bacon EVER!)
Donna hearts tequila!
Shots to celebrate?
These two love birds got engaged! CONGRATS!
Even Spenser had one!
"He gon-do one!"

No comments: