Monday, September 15, 2008

What a weekend!

This past weekend was a bit overwhelming! Friday was nice... I came home and whipped up a yummy dinner. Chicken noodle soup and grilled cheese with mozzerella and pesto! YUMMY! Saturday I got rid of a lot of JUNK that has been taking over our house. I still have a ways to go to get organized but it was a start. Saturday night I whipped up some lasagna. This was my first time ever making lasagna and I impressed myself! Craig even kept talking about how good it was! Thanks Paula Deen!!!!
I went out for a few drinks with my friend Amanda and we happened to run into our worst enemy. LONG story... I will spare you the details. Let's just say it put quite a damper on our night.
Sunday was nice... for the most part. I headed to Roseville with my Aunt to go shoppin'. We had lunch at Pluto's (My favorite). Then comes the bad news... My mom called me last night around 10pm and told me that my little cousin Foster (who is only 2 1/2) was taken my ambulance to the ER. Apparently he slipped and fell and ended up slicing the back of his leg open from the knee down. My heart broke when I heard the news. I love that kid. I went to see him today and brought him a Shrek balloon and a ton of candy! He was in a pretty good mood and happy to see me... which makes me happy! I am so glad he is ok... 18 stitches later! So that is my weekend in a nutshell!

No comments: