Sunday, September 21, 2008

"Good Game"!!!

Since Craig was working all weekend he didn't get to come with me to watch the football game my cousin Tyler played in this past Saturday. Unfortunately his team lost but he did a great job! This was the first time I got to see my cousin Megan and my sister Cameron cheer! They looked so gorgeous in their cute little Honkers uniforms. Totally made me emotional! I can't believe how fast they are all growing up!
Later Saturday night Craig and I headed over to my family's house for a bbq. Always a good time!
Here are some pics from the game. I have to add that Foster is doing SO good after his little "accident" last Sunday. He was trying to run around and jump and play. We had to try to keep him as calm as possible. It's not easy with that kid!
Megan cheering!
She looked so cute!
Megan and her daddy
Foster... not too happy about being awake this early!
Cameron cheering... she is in the back row 3rd from the left
Cameron again! She did so good!

No comments: