Monday, October 13, 2008

Exciting Weekend

Wow… what a weekend! Craig and I laid low Friday night and ordered some pizza and got ready for our big YARDSALE Saturday morning. We got rid of a lot of stuff and whatever we didn’t sell got taken to Good Will! I am SO happy to be rid of so much junk… I feel like I finally have some breathing room in my house. Sunday we woke up and Craig was supposed to work but ended up doing what he could from home and I made some french toast. YUMMY! Later on I got to work on home made LASAGNA for Grandpa Don’s birthday dinner! HAPPY 80th BIRTHDAY Grandpa Don!!!! Then… (I was told it was ok to blog about this) we got some awesome news from Craig’s sister… SHE’S HAVING A BABY! YAY!!!!!! We are so excited… at least someone is having babies =) It’s about time! Kaitlyn needs a new little brother or sister! Can’t wait for the little one to get here! Looks like a late May or early June arrival!!!!

No comments: