Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Sushi Anyone?

MMMM Craig and I ended up going to Kenzo (a little sushi place) last night for dinner with my mom and my brother. Craig and I aren't normally very adventerous when it comes to food (me more so than Craig) but we have been to Kenzo before. This time I ended up getting the "Fried Spicy" roll which had spicy tuna and avacado in it and it was dipped in tempura batter and fried. I am IN LOVE with this roll it was SO GOOD! Craig got the "Crunch Roll" which was deep fried shrimp and it had Panko bread crumbs on top. His was YUMMY too! The beauty of having sushi with others is that you can mix and match and try things you may not try otherwise. My mom got a "Spider Roll" that had soft shell crab in it... something I may have to order when I go back... it was SUPER good too!

My "Fried Spicy" looked something like this
Craigs "Crunch Roll" looked like this

No comments: