Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Happy 2 year anniversary to us!!!!

Wow… 2 years already? I can’t believe it! Time really does fly. Two years ago today we were probably still sleeping at this point (in tradition… Craig is probably still sleeping at this moment! LOL) but getting ready to say our vows and spend the rest of our lives together! A day we will never forget! We were married in South Lake Tahoe, CA on a gorgeous November day! The weather couldn’t have been better. We were afraid it might be cold and snowy but it was perfect! (See picture at the bottom of my page!) Craig and I are going to have dinner at our favorite place tonight. I can’t wait. I have to get my work out ON after work and head home to get all dolled up for my man! Do you think he will get “dolled up”? =) We’ll see!

No comments: