Tuesday, November 11, 2008

What a morning... already!

Wow for a Tuesday morning... Veterans day I might add... it's already been a crazy one! Whew! Well at least that first hour flew by! Hopefully the rest of the day goes just as fast just maybe not as wild!
So yesterday was my dad's 51st birthday. The first birthday ever I haven't called or seen him. It's heartbreaking to say the least. I had the hardest time with it. I am sure I am the bad guy and I "ruined" his day and he is "disgusted" with me but I have my reasons. I just wish things could be different but something tells me that's not going to happen any time soon. I am just glad that day is over =(
On a lighter note... one week from today is my 2 year anniversary with my hubby! This is always a crazy time of year so I have no idea what we will do but to be honest I would be totally happy making a yummy dinner and vegging out for the night. We just had his birthday this past weekend (as you can read all about in my previous post) AND Thanksgiving is right around the corner. We will be spending that holiday camping with some friends. SO I have a lot to do to prepare for that!

No comments: