Monday, November 24, 2008

Slow weekend! (that's a good thing!)

What a nice, relaxing weekend. It felt so good to sit at home all day Saturday and Sunday and not have to leave! I did go grocery shopping Saturday morning (early) to beat the Thanksgiving rush. I am so glad I did! After that all I did was stay home clean a little (very little) and cook! Saturday night I made carne asada tacos… well Craig helped =) I can't take all the credit. I made homemade guac and pico de gallo! SO GOOD! Sunday I made breakfast for us and Spenser. Later I made lasagna for our Thanksgiving camping trip. We had to TEST it out to make sure it was ok to bring =) It’s perfect! Now we have a ton to get done before we leave! We are soooooo excited!
Here are a couple cute pics I took this weekend of our "kids"
DAISY!
ROXY!

 

No comments: