Sunday, January 25, 2009

The weekend is coming to an end

I am totally bummed that the weekend flew by as fast as it did! That being said... we had a really good weekend! We made pizza together Friday night! Nothing better than cooking together on a Friday night! We made a DeLiCiOuS hawaiian style pizza... it was called Kailua Beach Pizza and I got the recipe off the Food Network site. I used store bought dough and spread a light coating of bbq sauce over the top. The toppings were mozzarella cheese (a thin layer), pineapple, bacon, red onions. I decided to add tomato and green onion also. I am not kidding when I say this was probably the best pizza I have ever had! Even Spenser said it was the best. We also made a pepperoni. Needless to say there were no leftovers of the Kailua Beach Pizza... but plenty of pepperoni!
Saturday night we went to dinner at Cabos with Landon and Deidra. It was so nice to see them! We don't get to hang out as much as we would like so we had some catching up to do... over DRINKS ! =) We made our way to a near by bowling ally for more "catching up" (over drinks!) and ended up running into a few of Craig's friends. I woke up with a little bit of a hangover this morning but it was worth it! We had a great night!
Diedra and Landon
Me and Dee
Cheers!
Me and Casey
Craig was "anti-picture" Here is the one I have of him...
Nice!

No comments: