Friday, January 30, 2009

Oh Friday...

I am totally, completely ecstatic that it's Friday!
We have a busy weekend ahead but it's all fun stuff!


Tonight (Friday... duh) our friends Jason, Jamie and their little boy Aiden are coming over for dinner. I am making my famous (? famous for Paula Deen!) Lots-O-Meat Lasagna! Best lasagna ever! And I will throw in a ceasar salad and some garlic bread for good measure!


Saturday night we are heading over to Steve and Tatum's house to watch UFC 94. GO BJ PENN!!!!!!!! We are going to have carne asada tacos and lots of chips/salsa and whatever other kind of goodies we can find to stuff our faces with! You know me and my mexican food!


Sunday is the SUPER BOWL! (If you didn't know that you have been living under a rock!) I think the Steelers are playing the Cardinals but really... who cares?!??!?! We are going to Jay and Andrea's house and having a nacho bar! I don't really care about football but I love the super bowl! Weird... I know! I think for me it's the Super Bowl of FOOD! =)


So that's what's happening this weekend!
Can you tell I'm hungry??? That post was supposed to be about our weekend but it was more about food! OH WELL!

No comments: