Friday, April 24, 2009

Collie Buddz!!!

Well hello there! Sorry I have been a total slacker with this blog lately!

Anyway...

We went to a reggae concert with Spenser, Keith and Alicia Wednesday night. It's been awhile since we have been to any reggae concerts because (for some reason) they are always on WEEK NIGHTS and about an hour away and some of us have to WORK at 8am!!!

Craig found out that Collie Buddz was going to be playing at a nice little upscale lounge in Sac. Spenser actually turned us onto Collie Buddz recently. Funny because Spenser used to be ANTI-REGGAE! LOL... now he is hooked! It happens!

We had time for a quick dinner at a place we have wanted to try. As you know... I am addicted to the Food Network and this place is owned by Guy Fieri... my FAVE Food Network "personality". The place is called TEX WASABI... where they have ROCK N ROLL and SUSHI BBQ! It was a really cool place. We sat at the bar and the bartender was super nice and helped us decide what to order. I got a Scottsman sushi roll which consisted of SPICY TUNA (my fave) in place of Unagi (which is eel), cucumber, avacado and some kind of salad. They dip it in a tempura batter and deep fry it. The boys got GRINGO sushi, which is things like teryiaki chicken or bbq pulled pork in a sushi roll with french fries and stuff like that. We pretty much shared everything and had a beer and were on our merry little way!

We called our friends Keith and Alicia last minute (on our way to Tex Wasabi) to tell them about the concert. Luckily they didn't have anything going on and were able to meet up with us. We don't see them that often so it was SO nice to hang out ! Plus the place the concert was held was a nice little lounge atmosphere so we weren't far away from the action!

We had a blast and I do have pictures, however, my camera is at home! Here's one that Keith sent me of Alicia and I.

I got some good pics of Collie Buddz where it actually looks like he is smiling right at me! LOL I doubt that he was but it looks good! HAHA
On the agenda for this weekend...
Making dinner tonight... Carne asada tacos... our fave. Maybe with friends if they can make it
Tomorrow Craig will be riding at Stonyford... my CRASH site. BE CAREFUL BABY!
Sunday... no plans... YAY!!!!!

No comments: