Wednesday, April 15, 2009

A little late...

Hello there!!!

This post is a little late.. Easter was a few days ago BUT...

HAPPY EASTER!!!!!!

I hope everyone had a good one and the Easter Bunny was good to you!

I have posted a little slide show of our weekend! We had an awesome time at Sand Mountain.

The trip started off a little hectic... we had to take a detour due to a hostage situation that closed down I80! We took the "scenic route" but it was dark so not that "scenic"! The roads were curvy and scary in my opinion but thank god Craig is a good driver. Even though I get stressed out, I know he has control. The weather was pretty good for the most part too... we hit a tiny bit of snow and rain but nothing crazy.

Everyone partied it up while we were there... we colored easter eggs and the kids got to hunt for them! It was a great weekend!


Now we are gearing up for Jennifer's (my sister in law) baby shower! Hard to believe her little guy will be here soon!!!!!! Time flies!

No comments: