Saturday, August 14, 2010

Hailey's got so much stuff!

WOW... Hailey has so much stuff already! We aren't even close to having everything we "need" and to be honest, I have no idea where we will put everything once we get it. Her room is filling up fast!

This morning I spent some time going through all of the wonderful baby shower gifts she has gotten. I hung up clothes, folded blankets, etc. I didn't start washing or really organizing anything yet because I don't want to wash things to long before she gets here so it's just sitting and collecting dust.

Check out this little girl's closet already


Everything isn't quite in "it's place YET.  I had to find a place for everything before tomorrow so that we can clean the carpet in the bedroom.

We need to clean the carpet ASAP so we can put THESE in the room...



A beautiful crib and dresser that was GIVEN to us by some friends. I am so thankful. They are beautiful and saved us a ton of money!

As soon as we have the room more put together I will post more pics! =)

No comments: