Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Another Busy Weekend Comin' Up!

It really seems like this summer has flown by! Well... that's because it has!!! Craig and I have been going non-stop between weddings, camping, family/friends' get togethers we just can't seem to get any down time. This weekend is no different from the rest we have had this summer... for me anyway! (Craig will get some much needed relaxation!) My friend Tiffany is getting married September 6th in Malibu, CA and I am happy to be a part of her special day. This weekend is her bachelorette party in SOUTH LAKE TAHOE! I am so excited to go and relax by the pool during the days and dance our hearts out at night. I am sure there will be TONS of great food along the way! I really want Tiffany to have the best time ever! She totally deserves it. She has worked so hard planing this wedding! Tiffany... Get ready for the best bachelorette party EVER!
I am so ready for some much needed GIRL TIME! At the same time I am going to miss my hubby like CRAZY! I feel like we have barely gotten to see eachother the last couple of weeks. I will be ready for a "date night" after this weekend. I miss him already!

No comments: