Sunday, August 10, 2008

Family Reunion 2008

Craig and I went to his family reunion this weekend. We took our trailer and camped fr a few days in Oroville, CA (not to far from home for us!) Let me just say that Craig has a HUGE family! We had a blast meeting new people and hanging out with a lot of people we don't get to see on a regular basis. Things got pretty crazy on Saturday night... from what I HEAR anyway! The pictures prove it! I fell asleep a little earlier than I should have and SOMEONE decided it would be a good idea to antique me! Lucky for me the flour never made it into our trailer (where I was sound asleep)! Instead the family had a MASSIVE flour throwing match right outside! These people took ANTIQUING to a whole new level! I could not believe my eyes when I saw the pics! I was so disappointed that I missed out on all this fun! Somehow I still got blamed for the flour fight. Apparently it was MY fault because I fell asleep and they were coming to antique ME! I was actually the innocent one for once... if you can believe that! Hey kids... TEQUILA and FLOUR don't mix!!!! (see below!) From what I saw and what from I hear everyone had a great time this weekend. I am so happy to be a part of such a fun, loving, CRAZY family. I felt right at home!
We had a blast this weekend! We love you all and hope it's not to long before we see you again!
The Original BUCKET HEAD
Like mother... like son
Kaitlyn in her shades
Roxy's Chillin'
Miss Daisy
Me and Uncle Brian
Craig, Janice and Brian
This is not an illusion... she really is that little! LOL
Brian highjacking an unknown person's hotdog!
Chad and Craig
Steven and Jay "Freakin" Doyle
Jared and Dennis after the antiquing
My mother in law!
I believe this would be the one that started the flour festivities! She looks proud! I know I am!
Yes that would be Craig's mom in the background... don't ask! (really... don't!) hahahaha LUV U DONNA!

No comments: