Tuesday, February 3, 2009

And another one bites the dust...

I am talking about The Bachelor of course. Stephanie bit the big one. I honestly was shocked that Jason sent her home. I didn't think she would be THE ONE in the end but I really had no clue that he was sending her home last night. I thought Jillian or Naomi were going home. Never did I imagine Stephanie. She handled herself with class and said "what's meant to be will be" no tears (which makes me wonder how "in love" she really was anyway. BUT I have to say I really thought she was a sweet lady. Almost too sweet but a really big heart none the less! Hard to find. At this point I feel that Melissa and Molly will be the final two. I am leaning toward Melissa winning his heart BUT from the looks of the next episode she has some family troubles and he does think Molly is the best kisser =) We'll see!



So long Stephanie....
The final two?
I could be wrong... probably am actually! LOL Naomi or Jillian could take the cake!

1 comment:

Chic Runner said...

ha ha I love the bachelor! :)