Monday, February 23, 2009

A quick but full weekend

I have to start off by saying Craig and I had an awesome weekend! Just enough relaxing but enough to keep us from getting bored LOL!
Friday night we hung out and had pizza and beer with our friends Jason and Jamie… a blast as usual!

Saturday I had my friend Amy's baby shower in the afternoon! I couldn't believe how many people were there. It was awesome and I am so happy for her and her hubby! They tried for SO LONG to get prego and their time finally came! Saturday night we had our friends Brett and Tiffany over for a little bit to watch UFC.

Sunday I woke up early and headed over to my aunts house to BABYSIT all 3 of her "monsters"! We had a great time. I made blueberry pancakes with whipped cream, we watched a couple of movies and played (or I should say "tried to play"... Foster wasn't having it! ) Uno and Scrabble. Tiffany even stopped by for a bit! Craig brought us Taco Bell for lunch and after Kim and Brian got home he took me to see "He's Just Not That Into You". I take Craig up on the offer ANYtime he mentions going to the movies. I never thought in a million years it would be HIS idea to go see this movie but it was and I was super excited. It was a cute movie… kinda long but I would totally watch it again!
Here are some pics... Foster was the only one who would let me take his pic... the other two had MAJOR BED HEAD! LOL

Foster loved my pancakes!
Foster is making music!
Tiffany also played music!

No comments: