Monday, December 8, 2008

A cold lazy weekend

This weekend was everything I hoped it would be! LOL! Which means we did almost nothing! It was great. We made dinner Friday night. Saturday I made breakfast (a whole wheat english muffin with tomato and mozzarella for me and an egg and chorizo burrito for Craig) and we cleaned a little. Nothing to strenuous... just enough to make our house look presentable! I made the BEST clam chowder Saturday night. I can't wait to have leftovers! We hung out and watched reality TV! HA HA! Sunday I made breakfast again (potato cakes with fried eggs and sausage patties). Then SHOCKINGLY Craig mentioned that "maybe" we should go to the movies. Anytime Craig wants to go to the movies I take him up on it... it's rare! We went and saw Four Christmases. It was really cute... and pretty funny. I have to admit I thought it would be funnier but it was still worth watching!
Ahhh I live for weekends like that!

No comments: