Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Week's halfway over!

I am happy it's already Wednesday! That means my work week is already halfway over... well almost I still have to get through today! It's been a crazy week. Work has been busy... my computer is in SLOW MOTION so it's been hard to get everything done. Oh well... I do what I can!
Craig's picking up his parents from the airport this afternoon. They were in NEW YORK! I am so JEALOUS! I would love to go back and check out NYC... I haven't been since I was a kid. I can't wait to hear all about their trip. I hope they took tons of pics! They went to visit Craig's uncle and his family on Long Island. (I have been there too) for Thanksgiving.
In other news... my hip is still SORE from my crash over the weekend. Hopefully it's healing. Weird... it hurt less than anything else the day of and a day or two after I wrecked but since I have been back to my workout routine and running I think it's irritating it. It hasn't been hurting while I am walking/running but afterwards. I will take it easy the next couple nights and see how it does!

No comments: