Monday, December 22, 2008

It's starting to feel a lot like Christmas!

Christmas is getting so close and I am totally excited!
We did a little white elephant gift exchange with some of Craig's family last night! It was super fun and I am a selfish "bastard" and stole the gift I brought! What can I say? It was a 12 pack of Coors Light and a Starbucks card! Craig ended up with a basket of cookies AND a Casa Lupe gift certificate! That is a whole bunch of calories just waiting to happen =)
Friday night I went to have appetizers and cocktails with some people from work! My boss took us for "Christmas" =) I went home afterward and Craig didn't feel like going anywhere... which was fine with me. I changed into my jammies and he went and picked up mexican food for us. I had chips and salsa, a fish taco (the best ever) and a chicken taco. MMMMMM So freakin good! We sat around and watched TV for the rest of the evening.
Saturday night (I have pics and I will post them later) we celebrated my cousin Tyler's 11th birthday! He had a BOY SLUMBER PARTY. It was crazy. I am so glad I didn't have all those boys staying the night at my house! We had carne asada tacos and partied for awhile! It was fun! I talked to my aunt yesterday and she told me they didn't get to bed until 4am! No thanks! haha I need to save my energy for CHRISTMAS EVE!

No comments: